Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Still Reading

Still reading Harry Potter and not doing any knitting. Haven't started the grey sweater and don't have a pair of socks on the needles. Here's the latest cardigan all finished and a closeup of the cable detail up the front. Just a simple sweater with a lowered neckline and 3/4 sleeves.


I

My latest acquistion, some sock yarn by Shibui. These are the hazards of going into the yarn shop with your daughter and planning not to buy anything. The shop owner said the yarn had only been in the shop for one day and that they had already sold 5 skeins of this color before I got there. M got the same yarn in a really terrific pink/apple green colorway which I wanted too, but she got the last two skeins.

Well, back to my reading. I am up to the escape from Gringotts.

No comments: