Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Progress


I have all the seaming done on the green cardigan, just have to knit the bands. I had a hard time finding buttons for this color, but eventually found a shell type button that picks up the color of whatever it is placed on. This yarn is Caron Simply Soft, which is a nice soft yarn that will work well for a girl who likes to throw everything into the washer and dryer, and it is very affordable. The total cost for this sweater, including the buttons, will be about $10.

I went to the library yesterday and got a few videos or DVDs, so I am going to watch movies and work on the bands today.

I got all the parts knit for the fuchsia pink sweater and ended up putting two thin cables down each front. It is the same general shape of the green cardigan, but the neckline is a little higher. The neckline for the green cardigan started at the same height as the armhole bindoffs.

My stash busting is progressing nicely, but suffered a setback yesterday when I came home with 4 big balls of yarn in a lovely yellow color.

No comments: