Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Finished At Last

I had more trouble with these socks than any others I have knit. Then, when I was finally done with the second toe, I noticed that I had put an accidental yarn over in the ribbing at the very beginning of the sock! I just eased the extra yarn away so that you can't see it anymore. Even though I didn't try to match the socks up, they turned out pretty well and aren't too glaringly different.

Now I have to choose another sock yarn and get started on another pair. I must be the only sock knitter in the universe who hasn't yet made a pair of Monkeys, so maybe that is what I should do. I have some solid color dark red that would look great for that.

No comments: