Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Apple Green Beginning

I am finally getting back onto the knitting machine. I have hung the green back on the needles and have finished knitting up both sides. Sometimes I put a seam up the center back if there are more stitches than needles. The ribbing is all one piece, and when I hang it on the machine, I add a stitch at center back for each side. I am listening to a book on tape as I knit, something restful with multiple murders, amnesia and kidnappings.

The Trekking sock is progressing slowly, but at least it is progressing. I drove my dad to a doctor appointment today, and I got a lot of knitting done while I sat in the car and waited for him. After I dropped my dad off at home, I went to the library and got a lot of DVD's to watch, so with lots of entertainment, I should get more knitting done on the sock. I did find the two sweaters I still have to assemble, and have joined the shoulders on the V-neck pullover.

We are having the most gloomy week, weatherwise. It is totally overcast, very cold and drizzly. It is annoying because the snow level was supposed to be very low, but it is too overcast to see Mt. Diablo and admire the snowy scene.

No comments: