Monday, April 28, 2008

Dove Update


There have been developments in the dove nest by the garage. I can see only one baby so far but there may be more tucked in behind the first one. They don't seem to mind that I am only a few feet away taking pictures of them.

I am finishing up the first sock in Shibui and should cast on for the second one today. In hat news, I have found some black yarn and some brown yarn for hats for the rescue mission. I read somewhere that men prefer plain-colored hats, especially black or dark ones that don't scream 'charity hats' to everyone who sees them. I can use my other bright-colored yarns for hats for kids and women.

It was hot here over the weekend, and I actually turned on the AC to cool the house for Sunday dinner.



Update
: Both parents were off the nest so I got a photo of the two baby birds. They look pretty glum though.

1 comment:

Small but Weird said...

That's 'cause they look ugly. :-P

-Abby