Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Enough Yarn!!


It was a close call, but the Flashy Cardigan sweater is nearly finished.  I have to sew in the ends and sew on the buttons.Sorry about the blurry photo, but the charge on the camera died right after I took the picture.

Here's all the yarn that was left (those balls of yarn are teeny tiny):

The best part of this project was trying out the newly drafted raglan sweater pattern.  It looked great when I tried it on, a first for me and raglan sweaters.  I've already done a Version #2 pattern in which the front raglan seam is moved forward a bit so that the top of the sleeve is wider and slopes down towards the front.  I think this is called a Modified Raglan, but I'd have to look that up to be sure.  I could really use a navy cardigan, so that will be my next project.  Not an exciting color, but so useful.  But first, I have to finish up this one.


No comments: