Monday, May 25, 2009

Started Some New Socks

We just went through a very busy two or three weeks, during which time I did very little knitting except starting two new pairs of socks. The first pair is for A in a solid color, using the New England pattern from Nancy Bush's Knitting On The Road. As you can see, I haven't gotten very far.


The next pair is a plain stockinette sock on size two needles, 64 sts, using the new Red Heart sock yarn. This is color 3940, Green Envy, and I really like the colors in this yarn. I am trying out my first Eye of Partridge heel, and it seems to go well with the jacquard patterning. Looks like it would be comfortable, too.


I still have that cafe cardigan sitting in the background, making me feel guilty for not sewing it together yet, so one of these days I am just going to have to pick it up and finish it.

No comments: