Monday, November 9, 2009

Still Here

There won't be much knitting around here for a few more weeks because the house is still all torn up with the construction. We had to completely empty out the sewing/knitting room, but we are just about ready to start putting the knitting machines and the rest of my stash back in the room. In the meantime, I finished one pair of socks and sent them over to the younger daughter, and I started another pair with that Deborah Norville sock yarn that has bamboo in it. The yarn is soft but pleasant to knit, and I am about 1/3 done with the first sock. As soon as the knitting machines go back up, I will be making some hats for the rescue mission and some scarves for another charity. This should help use up some of the yarn leftovers (that we really noticed when we had to empty out the room).

No comments: