Monday, September 1, 2008

Starting New Socks

The Trekking red/black/fuchsia socks are finished. Now on to the next pair. M was over for Sunday dinner and chose this yarn, Jarbo Garn in a dark red, grey, fuchsia colorway. She wants me to knit her a pair of Monkeys. I really must be one of the few knitters on the face of the earth who hasn't yet knit some Monkeys.


The apple green cardigan is nearly finished. I have both sleeves set in, and now I have to find some buttons and do the button and buttonhole bands. There is still a whole bunch of stuff piled in front of the knitting machine, but the spouse is almost done painting the bedroom so we should be able to move the stuff out in the next day or so. I am starting to get ideas for the next sweaters I want to make. All my stuff for the rescue mission hats is sealed up in the girls' bedroom closet, so I'll have to wait a bit to continue with that project.

No comments: