Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Sweaters in March

There is a burst of knitting activity going on this month so far.  It's a lot faster to whip up a pullover than a cardigan.  Now all the assembly of the pieces has to happen.
 The picture above shows the pieces of the new pullovers.  The picture below shows a better representation of the true colors of the purple and the pink sweaters.
The pink sweater has a round neckline and all the rest will be V-neck pullovers.  There is also a yellow cardigan that needs its buttons.

These should look a lot better than  my old frayed sweatshirts for working around the house.

Update:  My sister was down for a visit and to go with us to Stitches West, so I had her try on the round-yoke cardigan.  It looked so much better on her than on me that it was soon on its way with its new owner.  I learned a lot making it but it just wasn't comfortable on me.


No comments: