Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On To The Future


My posts have been very skimpy the last while, because I was helping take care of a relative whose health was failing. The inevitable has happened, and I now find myself with time to do all the things I have been missing. I know that I am more of a product person than a process person, and I find finishing up projects helps a lot in sad times by giving my spirits a lift. I have several sweaters started with the ribbings ready to go on the machine, so I am making an effort to straighten up the sewing/craft room so that I can use the machine again.

Spring comes early in California, and the almond trees are blooming. Just yesterday I saw yellow daffodils in someone's front yard. Of course, a storm is moving in today, but the brief glimpse of warm weather gave us time to go for a ride in the country where I took the photo above. My goals this week are to get at least one sweater section on the machine, and to find that walkabout seed catalog so I can get my order in.

No comments: