Wednesday, November 26, 2008

February Lady Sweater Finished At Last

We are having a grey rainy day, so I am surprised this picture came out as well as it did, though the sweater looks a little lopsided due to my inexpert picture taking. I tried it on, and boy it looks mondo stupid on me. However, it looks cute on its intended recipient and that is what counts. At least this teaches me that this style is not for me.
Next up, now that this albatross is no longer around my neck, will be some more cardigans and some socks for various people. But first, to get us in the mood for the holiday, we plan to indulge in some greasy cheese fries and maybe a burger or two (the husband declared a cholesterol holiday). Before that happens, though, I have to make a chocolate pie and knit on some socks.

No comments: