Wednesday, August 18, 2021

More Slippers In The Works

 Here are my latest makes:

This one is also made of Red Heart Super Saver using the same Russian YouTube pattern mentioned in the last post with an added outsole.  These are knitted from the ribbing down.


The Snow Heart Slipper from Sophie and Me can also be used as a basic pattern you can add different stitches or color patterns to.  I added the lacy section on the front and the picot edging around the top.

The slipper above has the same idea only it has an added lace panel down the front.

Another Tunisian slipper with an added tie.  With this make, I learned how to crochet a cord in an interesting and new-to-me method:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLE6N-RIvB4


Another Sophie and Me slipper, this time the Red Rib Wrap version.  Took me a little while to figure out the directions but it finally dawned on me what they were trying to say.

Still have more in the works.  By the time I am done with trying out slipper patterns, my girls will each have a whole box full to save for later years.


No comments: