Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Socks

Didn't feel like knitting for a long time because I was sewing and pattern drafting for months and months.  I made myself 5 shirts and several vests over the summer, then went on a long car trip, then it was the holidays, and now I'm back to knitting socks.


These socks were for my eldest daughter.  The yarn is Sock Ease, color 204 (Lemon Drop) and they are knitted on Size 1 needles.

I've also been crocheting a rectangular mat for the old trunk that serves as another side table to the couch.  It matches the round mat, but I got really tired of crocheting when I was about 2/3 of the way done so it is now languishing in the same bag the round mat languished in before it was finished.  Quite a few of my projects have an obligatory languish session.


No comments: